Here for you
The Santa Maria Visitor and Convention Bureau (VCB) is proud to offer assistance at no charge for meetings and conventions, family reunions, weddings, and sports tournaments as well as group tours and film projects. Our One-Stop Shop saves you time and money as we put our vast knowledge of resources to work to offer business referrals and recommendations to assist with your planning efforts.
The VCB is excited to provide the following complimentary services, including, but not limited to:
- Site Selection
- Hotel Rates and Availability
- Event Facility Availability
- Welcome Bags
- Welcome Banner
- Letter of Welcome
- Blank name badges and holders for attendees (up to 1,000)
- Registration assistance on the opening day of your meeting or event
- Publicity Assistance
- Activity planning, sample itineraries and themed event ideas
- Banquet planning and dining options off Highway 101 for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Santa Maria Valley Profile Sheet for Tour Operators
- Santa Maria Valley Profile Sheet for Planners
- Jump Off the Bus! A Santa Maria Quick Trips program
The following promotional materials are available free of charge to groups for presentations of the Santa Maria Valley: Interactive DVD, Digital photo CD and Sample Itineraries. We are also happy to design a customized PowerPoint presentation to share with your group.
Santa Maria is a great location for team-building activities! Bond around a bonfire with s’mores and songs at a nearby beach, arrange a private bowling or softball tournament, or take a tour of our beautiful Central Coast in a limousine while participating in a team scavenger hunt. Add something unique to your meeting by having our famous Santa Maria Style Barbecue served at your event by one of the many barbecue houses or caterers in our area.
The Santa Maria Valley is located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco on California’s beautiful Central Coast, where there are endless things see and do! We offer complimentary guides and maps to give you a great introduction to our area and what we have to offer your group tour or event attendees.